Wednesday 31 October 2012

Yashji and I used to talk about life not films: SRK


Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan said on Monday that his relationship with filmmaker Yash Chopra was much beyond films and that of late he was more like a father figure to him.

"Yash ji and I used to talk about life. I had a relationship with him which was beyond films and more


than films. We never sat down and discussed much about the film," he said at a promotional event for their upcoming film Jab Tak Hai Jaan.

The love story stars Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif and was Yash Chopra's last film. The filmmaker passed away on Oct 21 after being diagnosed with dengue.

Shah Rukh has worked in many of Yash Chopra's films like Veer Zara, Dil Toh Pagal Hai and Darr.
"I am very sad. But I can't feel his loss. I had worked with him for 20 years and we will continue to see his films for another 500 years," he said.

The actor was very happy with the way the media has celebrated the legacy of the filmmaker after his sad demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Don't Have Any Account Among This Items , Select "Anonymous" for Posting Comment. Thank You.